Wednesday, November 08, 2006

She's so pretty!

We had our 6th ultrasound today! They've had such a hard time getting Kilee Anne to turn her face forward so they could get a good look at it to look for abnormalities, but today . . . success! And let me say, even if she is mine, she is GORGEOUS! She is getting so big. I hope to be able to post her picture from today sometime in the near future if I can figure out how to scan it in. She has the cutest little pudgy face, fuzz on the top of her head, and I think her mouth looks like Scott's. Her heart rate was 150 which my doctor said was "perfect." It was so amazing, she gave us the perfect view of her little heart. We could see each chamber of the heart as it was working! We go back in 4 weeks for our final ultrasound and monthly appointment, and then I have checkups every week until she's born! I can't believe how close it's getting to when she will arrive. We can't wait!

No comments: