Hello everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since we've posted. Things have been pretty busy around here with Kilee Anne. She has had colic (officially diagnosed by Dr. ) and has had a pretty rough time with crying and gas pains. This past week has been better because we've started using something our Dr. recommended called Gripe Water. It is really helping! She's happier.
We're still involved in weekly activities together. On Wednesday mornings, we go to Mom 2 Mom at church and we just got involved in a playgroup on Thursday mornings. It's been really good for her and for me! This Sunday is Kilee Anne's first week in the church nursery. We're hoping all goes well with that.
We went to our 2 month well-baby checkup yesterday and Kilee Anne is doing so well developmentally! She weighed 10 lbs. 8.4 oz. and was 22.5 inches long which puts her exactly in the 50th percentile for growth, a good thing. She had her 2 month immunizations as well. It was so hard to hold her down and see her get those shots, but she was SO brave! I was extremely proud of her. She only cried for a minute and then just quietly rested. What a gal! We don't have to go back to the doctor until her 4 month well-baby visit, barring any illnesses.
Scott and I are doing well. Things are starting to get pretty busy at work as the camp season gets closer and closer. It's hard to believe that summer is just around the corner! I'm doing pretty well, too. I'm just ready for spring to come and brighten up these soggy, cold weather days! We'll be posting again soon -- thanks for reading!
1 comment:
Hey,
I didn't know I could leave a comment until I clicked on this. Just talked to you (Sunday evening) and you told me about the new posting. I so much enjoy reading about youall and seeing these adorable pictures! God is so good!!! Thank you for doing this for us all, Monica. I love each of you all the numbers,
Mom (and Dad)
Post a Comment