Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Experiences

Hello Everyone! Just another update. Kilee Anne is helping me type ... check out her mad skills ...,kfvg NNNNNNNNNNNNn. Pretty impressive, huh? Sheer genius! Scott is spending his days and nights getting ready for camp here lately. He works so hard! Staff will arrive a little later THIS MONTH! We are getting excited. I haven't been up to much out of the ordinary. Just being a mommy! Kilee Anne has been so much fun lately. We're trying solids (just rice cereal now), but she's getting really good at eating from a spoon. She wears more than what actually makes it into her belly, but that's the fun of it all! She's sitting supported in her little "Bumbo seat" which she loves. And anything that is lying within a foot of her goes right into her mouth as soon as she reaches it. We're still not sleeping through the night, but we have faith that she'll make it through the night someday! We took her to Long Run Park the other day and fed the ducks and geese. She had a blast and took a great nap in her stroller while Scott and I had some time to hang out together. Here are a few really fun pictures for your viewing pleasure. Love you all!






1 comment:

SLHutchens said...

Awwww she is so precious! I will have to come keep you company sometime once camp swings into full gear. I hope you guys are all doing great, I miss you!