We had a great weekend at home! Camp is great, but it's so nice to have some family time at the house. Here are a few pictures of things we did together!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What fun pictures. I can't believe how big Kilee Anne is. What a precious little cutie! Did she like the water?
I see he is already teaching her to play the guitar! :) Those pictures are all so precious. Hopefully we will get to see you soon? Let me know when would be a good time to come out to camp!
3 comments:
What fun pictures. I can't believe how big Kilee Anne is. What a precious little cutie! Did she like the water?
BTW, happy 1st Father's Day, Scott!
I see he is already teaching her to play the guitar! :) Those pictures are all so precious. Hopefully we will get to see you soon? Let me know when would be a good time to come out to camp!
Post a Comment