Hello everybody!
We hope you and your families are doing well! Sorry it's been so long since we've been on here. it's been a long and incredibly busy January/February! We've spent the last few weeks fixing up the house in order to put it on the market. We recently decided that we could be better stewards of our money if we were to sell this house and buy an older, less expensive house where we could build some equity. So, everything is completely fixed-up and ready to go! Now I just have to keep it spic and span at all times with a one-year old in the house! Ha.
We're gearing up for camp. I can't believe that camp 2008 will be in full swing in a little over 3 months! AHH! Oh well, it's a good thing we love it! It'll be awesome.
Kilee Anne continues to grow by leaps and bounds. She is saying many words now (mama being one of them -- YES!) and constantly makes us smile and laugh. She's even saying little phrases like, "here you go" and "thank you". She absolutely LOVES dogs in any shape or form and cannot eat enough bananas. It's so much fun to stay at home with her! I am blown away by the great responsibility and privilege of being a mother daily. It's definitely the hardest job in the world, but so wonderful.
Let me brag on Scott for a minute. He is such a wonderful husband and daddy. I am so blessed to be his wife! We had a great Valentine's Day date. Our friends Clint and Ashley kept Kilee with their little girl Ellie while we went out to Ruby Tuesday. It was so nice to get some time to ourselves! Scott is really really busy at work, but he likes it that way. Things are going well at work and the ministry is constantly growing! We are both working with the youth at church, which has been a blast so far! We are small group leaders for Wednesday night iGroups with the 6th graders. They are so much fun.
Well, I am going to wrap this up. I am currently quite ill! My allergies combined with staying up all hours of the night working on the house has totally destroyed my immune system. I have a horrible cold/ear infection/sinus infection/sore throat. It's awesome. But before I head to bed, here are some pictures that you might enjoy!
1 comment:
Monica, That hunter look is really YOU! :)
Post a Comment