We have officially begun the adoption process for our second child. In the past several months we have been studying scripture, praying and discussing adoption and we feel that the Lord is
leading us to adopt our next child. We have decided on a domestic adoption through an agency in VA. Right now we are halfway through our home study and we have been accepted through the pre-application process at our agency of choice! After our orientation, we should be under consideration by birthmothers toward the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009. Then, we just have to be picked by a birthmother! We are so very excited about this. Please be praying for us as we complete this process and "labor" for baby #2. This "pregnancy" is quite different than the previous one in a lot of ways, but similar in many ways too. Both end in bringing home a newborn baby to raise!Love you all! We'll keep you updated through the process.
3 comments:
WOW!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. This has really gone quickly. I love the fact you chose domestic. Once things calm down for us I may be calling you on advice with your experience. We miss you guys! Good luck this summer with camp!
Hey Monica,
Congrats on your progress through this process. Are you specifying whether you would like a boy or girl or does it not matter?
Congratulations! I'm glad that your process is going smoothly.
Post a Comment