One day each work week, we get 24 hours of Scott/Daddy time aside from Saturday. This week, it was Tuesday and we had big fun! We went out to eat for lunch, ran some errands and then came back to camp to swim. Not only did Scott and I swim, but Kilee (a.k.a. the fish) swam like a champ! We've been teaching her how to get in the water and paddle so we wanted to post a few pictures of her progress. We are so proud! Looks like fun, huh?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
A camp kid at her finest!!!! I miss you guys so much :) What a blessing you are to so many at camp and at home. Praying for the newest Bidwell! ~Tera
1 comment:
A camp kid at her finest!!!! I miss you guys so much :) What a blessing you are to so many at camp and at home. Praying for the newest Bidwell! ~Tera
Post a Comment