Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Recent Cuteness

Recent cute stories from our life with Kilee:
==================================

Charades

The other day, I was drying my hair in the bathroom and Kilee was with me. This was what happened:

Kilee: "Potty!"

Me: "Yes, that's the potty."

"Potty!"

"What about the potty?"

"Unhhh!" (pointing at the potty)

"What, honey? What about the toilet?"

"SCHHHWSHHHH" (waving her hands in a circle)

"Flush?"

"Yea, mama! Fusssh!"

===============================

Imitation is the Greatest Form of Flattery . . . Maybe

Yesterday, I was folding laundry in the living room. I was putting the laundry in piles and Kilee came along and started unfolding the piles and scattering them around. I told her "no", refolded the clothes and hung them out of her reach on the back of the recliner. She started to cry, so I gave her a couple of her shirts so she could "help mommy." She walked away for a little while and returned a little later with her little lawn chair. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She was folding her laundry and hanging it on the back of her chair!

================================

New Kilee phrases:

"Yep. and Nope." (We are trying to correct these to Yes, Ma'am and No, sir! :o) ha.)
"Here you go, Mama." (when handing me something)
"More peese, Mama."
"Bye-bye Daddy! and Hi Daddy!" (when Daddy leaves and comes home from work)
"Hey Rase-uh!" Saying hi to Racer, our dog.
"Potty, Potty, Potty . . ." (over and over again when we're in the bathroom)
"Choo-Choo!" (when she sees or hears a train, compliments of Nana and Papaw)
"Tankoo!" (thank you)
"There you go, baby." (When she pats a friend or her baby doll on the back.)

1 comment:

kapjones said...

Love it! They are so cute when they start talking and imitating. Better watch what you say from this point on!! miss you guys!
-kim