Friday, April 02, 2010

Around the House

This past month has been a busy one in our house! Every day is fun and challenging with these two kiddos, but it's the best job ever! Enjoy a glimpse into life with Kilee and Josiah.


One of the biggest developments: Josiah is crawling! He goes all over the house!

Kilee loves going to her ballet class. Here she is in her leotard and jumpsuit, hair in a bun . . . and obviously excited.

If you haven't heard the " I tried to wash my hair" story, it's a classic. After lunch the other day, I told her to go wash her hands while I fed Josiah. She used the soap on her hands, and also on her hair claiming she "had green beans in her hair." After trying to control my laughter as I looked at her matted-down soapy locks, I told her not to do that anymore. Then, I told her I wanted a picture of her. She replied, "Why? Is it adorable?"

If this isn't one of the cutest pictures you've ever seen of a kid . . .

Drawing/coloring/ making a bridge out of our crayons. All activities are done in full princess garb.

Going to the zoo with some sweet friends. Not sure who made the first move here, but Kilee and Cooper held hands all through the zoo!
Checking out the camels

Reading to brother


1 comment:

The Cook Family said...

I love his hair!! There is just so much of it!