Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September News

September has been a great month so far! We've had some good times as a family, including going fishing together, attending our church's first ever adoption picnic, playing with friends, and traveling to see family. Things are starting to get busy again now that we've had a month or so of a break since camp ended. One new big event in our family is that we have a preschooler now! Kilee started attending preschool this month on Tuesdays and Thursdays and she loves it! Josiah and I have been able to run errands and I've been trying to be faithful to go to the gym 3 times a week.
We've had a really dry month like everyone else. All of the grass is brown! But as Scott says, "just let it die, it's all crabgrass anyway," so I'm not too worried about it. Hopefully we'll get some cool weather soon.
Enjoy some of our September pics!


Playing on the new playground that Aunt Deb and Uncle Dann gave Josiah for his birthday and Christmas. He loves it!

Playing in the grass

Nothing says summer like a little boy with a hose!



Kilee likes the playground too!

Going for a ride on a sunny day!

We recently got Josiah a new set of shelves with baskets to hold his new big-boy toys from his birthday. I like the way his room turned out with the new piece!

1st Day of Preschool
Kilee's a big preschool girl now!

No comments: