So, it's been awhile. A year, one month and a week or so to be exact. I think the season we have been in with our kids has left me completely physically exhausted and I decided to just let the blog go. Here lately, things have started to change with our daily routine and the kiddos are growing up more and more. I just might have time to record some thoughts and share some pictures every now and then. Obviously, I'm not a pro blogger, so this news is exciting only to our parents -- but nonetheless, I'm hoping I don't flake-out this time and keep the blog going.
The Lord has been teaching me a lot this year. The kids have definitely been growing older and learning new things, and have had new struggles of their own. Let me just say out loud, having a 2-year-old little boy is an exercise in stress management, coping skills, and raw nerve. Josiah is a precious, very-much-loved little mess. We love him with all of our hearts and we continue to pray that God protects his life on a daily basis as he seems to be teetering between fun and calamity the majority of the time!
Kilee has been blossoming as a young 5-year-old lady. She has been enjoying 3 days of preschool a week and adores her school friends. We have decided to homeschool her for Kindergarten and we will be starting this summer. We work together each day in "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" and she is already reading 5-6 word sentences on lesson 35! It's truly amazing to watch her mind work. Kids are such amazing little learners!
Hope you enjoy what follows! Stay tuned. . .
Hope you enjoy what follows! Stay tuned. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment