Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Haiti Photos, By Kilee

This post is brought to you exclusively by Haiti's newest photojournalist, Kilee Bidwell.  She takes some pretty interesting photos.  The captions are all Kilee's as well.  Enjoy a journey into Haiti through the lens of my daughter's Hello Kitty camera! 

"I am silly."

"This is my favorite dinosaur."

"My favorite animal team."

"We went on a trip down the mountain with Mommy and Daddy.  We are just leaving."
"That guy's waving to us.  Hello!"

"This driveway goes right to our house!"

"I thought this was a beautiful picture."

"There are lots of houses on all the hills."

"A tent village I saw."
"I liked this house, so I took a picture of it."

"Nice store!" (She is killin' me with these captions!)

"There's lots of people walking on the street in Haiti."

"This is new!  I thought it was pretty."

"Josiah's cute."

"I took this video for bub, cause he likes diggers."

"Beautiful sky"

"We see this church all the time in town."

"People park funny in Haiti."

"When we got back home, I took some pictures on the mission."

"That's the food depot."

"I took some pictures in the mission zoo.  This is a pigeon."

"This bunny is very fluffy.  Lapen is Creole for bunny."

"This kind of goat is all over the mountain we live on."

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hi, Kilee,
I like your photos. Your Hello Kitty camera does a good job.
A long time ago, I spent some time at Fermathe when Mr. and Mrs. Turnbull were there.
Later, I came back and taught missionary kids down at Cayes.