


Scott and I decided to employ our amateur icing abilities on some sugar cookies and a gingerbread house tonight. We had so much fun! I'm afraid to say, I believe Scott is much better than me. He's the one that wrote "Welcome Home Kilee Anne" on the gingerbread house roof! I teased him because his icing penmanship is more legible than how he regularly writes! We got the gingerbread house in a kit from Mandye and Lee, my cousin and her husband, 2 years ago and we're just now getting around to making it. Oh well -- better late than never!
1 comment:
There aren't two people on this earth that deserve such a beautiful baby more than the two of you. I'm thankful she appears to have gotten her mothers looks, but I'm sure only the finest qualities of both parents will shine through as she grows. Love you all, Mark
Post a Comment