Tuesday, December 12, 2006

No Action on the Homefront . . . Yet


Hey -- just offering a pregnancy update! As of today, there have been no contractions that have made any progress towards labor. I'm having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and Kilee Anne is really starting to get cramped for space, but nothing productive. It was so funny -- right before bed last night, I whispered for Scott to turn over and look at my belly. It was a really weird shape as Kilee Anne had gotten herself into a funny position and seemed to be trying to get herself out of it. We could literally see her arms and feet moving across my belly. Scott said it looked like a scene out of "Alien". I told him that it felt like a scene out of "Alien"! We'll keep you posted on all the latest with Kilee Anne right here on the blog . . . unless, of course, we're at the hospital!

No comments: