


I got these cute shots of Kilee Anne and Scott playing on the couch. She was bright-eyed and having a good time! Still no real smiles yet. She might be reaching that milestone a little later than normal since she was a little early. We'll be waiting for it, that's for sure! It's been a fairly good week. We went to our Mom 2 Mom group again this week. It's such a blessing to get together with other women and be able to take Kilee Anne along, too. We meet at church and go through Biblical principles for becoming better wives and mothers, and then we meet in groups to talk about our kids and share our concerns. It has been so great! I've needed it.
Kilee Anne has been pretty fussy these past few days. It seems like her tummy is bothering her, but it's hard to be sure because most of the time she stops crying when we pick her up. I hope she starts to get less and less fussy. It's hard to hear her cry all the time because it makes me sad for her, but it is also frustrating. She seems to really be in a good mood when Scott comes home! He must just have that effect on us ladies! Please be praying for us as we try to navigate this tough phase. Enjoy the pictures!
3 comments:
Scott and Monica,
Kilee Anne is adorable! You have a wonderful blog. It's great to see some pictures. God Bless all of you.
Mary Jo
Hiiiiiii!!!!
I just talked to Tera today and she told me that y'all had a blog... and a BABY! (I had heard you were pregnant, but wasn't sure when you were due) Kilee Anne is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you guys, and you know I'm going to have to see the three of you soon! :) I miss you so much, I hope everything is going well!
Well, I personally think she's the most beautiful grandbaby there is! Can't wait to hold her again. I think I'm healthy now so maybe it'll be soon. Love you all!
(Grandma, Meemaw, Mamaw, Gamma?) Shelly
Post a Comment