Friday, August 10, 2007

New Pictures

Here are a few new pictures! This is from our anniversary date last night. We went to PF Chang's and ate incredible Chinese. One of the perks of PF Chang's is that they have a Gluten Free Menu for Scott, so he has a lot of food to choose from. It was great! They brought us free desserts, too! One for me and a special GF one for Scott. They were so thoughtful. Then, we went to Java Brewing Co. for some coffee and on home to relieve our wonderful babysitters, a couple of college students from summer staff. Kilee Anne did really well. We hung out for awhile and then went on to bed. Scott and I are both sick with the same virus Kilee had! Oh well.
Here are a few pictures of Kilee playing in the living room that I thought you all might enjoy. She's a sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! Monica, you look great. Yeah for gluten free!

As usual, Kilee Anne is quite the sweetie.

Evan and Katie said...

I love seeing the pictures of your family! Kilee Anne is absolutely adorable. It looks like you had a fun day at the zoo and a great anniversary date. Monica, I miss you so much and hope to see you again soon!