
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some

pictures from our trip to the zoo on


Saturday! It was a great family day. Kilee Anne really enjoyed seeing the animals and Scott and I had fun, too. We started with all of the big animals, which Kilee really enjoyed. The picture where Scott's holding her is from the Elephant exhibit where they were looking at the new baby elephant, Scotty. She loved the giraffes, too. We walked through the petting zoo as well and Kilee was very interested in the goats. We brought some snacks with us and sat down and ate for awhile and soon Kilee Anne was asleep! Scott and I enjoyed the rest of the zoo, especially the Herpaquarium with the Albino alligator, "King Louie." We were walking through the snake exhibit in the herpaquarium and just when we got to the dark room with all of the snakes in it, I stepped on a straw that some kid had left in the floor and nearly screamed! Scott thought it was pretty funny. After the zoo, we went out for Chinese food. It was great day! We were so excited to get to take our kid to the zoo! Enjoy the pictures. . .
3 comments:
How fun! We try to go to the zoo at least once a month. Liam is obsessed with animals, so it is always a great day. We should go sometime together when Scott is working.
These pictures are so fun to see! What a neat day for youall as a family!! It seems such a short time ago that we were taking pictures of Jeremy's first trip to the zoo, Monica, when you were 3 and feeding the geese. How did we get here so quickly?! It's such a joy to see youall experiencing those things with your own precious child.
Love you,
Mom/Donna/Nana
You’ve been tagged! See what I’m talking about at http://thebells.wordpress.com/2007/09/05/tagged/. :-)
Post a Comment