Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picking "Munkins"

Last weekend, we went to the pumpkin patch to pick our Halloween pumpkin with our wonderful friends the Lawrences and their little girl, Ellie. We had a great time and it was a gorgeous day. Kilee was very excited to be picking a "munkin" as she calls it. It was a great family day!

Trying to touch both pumpkins at once!

I LOVE this picture!

Scott and Kilee on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch

Scouting out the best one . . .

Got it!

A very tired Kilee and me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We totally have to get our girlies together for a playdate! It has been so fun watching Kilee grow on the blog, but I bet it would still be shocking to see her in person. Ariana would love her!

The Life and Times of Me said...

I love the pictures of Kilee! She looks so cute.