Our little Elmo had a great time tonight! We really enjoyed getting to hang out with our neighbors and all of the little children really enjoyed Kilee's costume. Some of them really thought she was Elmo! Isn't she cute?
What-a-cutie!!! It's no wonder the kids thought she really was Elmo. Her costume looks so real, especially since Elmo always has his mouth wide open like he does in the space for Kilee's face. I want to see you all so badly, and I can't wait until the adoption is final and you have number two in your arms. :-D
2 comments:
What-a-cutie!!! It's no wonder the kids thought she really was Elmo. Her costume looks so real, especially since Elmo always has his mouth wide open like he does in the space for Kilee's face. I want to see you all so badly, and I can't wait until the adoption is final and you have number two in your arms. :-D
too, too cute! I was talking about you today! :)
Post a Comment